Mother’s Day is fast approaching and Samsung wants you to spoil them. Samsung’s latest tablets, the Galaxy Tab S8, are in the spotlight with great deals and discounts. Other products, such as Galaxy Watch4 or Buds2 are also on sale.
Samsung caused a sensation at the start of 2022 by announcing no less than three ultra premium touchscreen tablets: the Galaxy Tab S8. Three references which are distinguished mainly by the size of their screen, and now by their promotional offers.
For Mother’s Day, Samsung offers you to stock up on gifts when buying a tablet on the manufacturer’s official website. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 are in the spotlight, but you can also find other promotions on more accessible tablets and connected objects.
The offers in brief
For this Mother’s Day, the offers on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 range are jostling. To see more clearly, simply remember the following three offers:
- the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra : a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro (199 euros) is offered (choice of colors) as well as a 200 euro trade-in bonus on your old tablet;
- the Galaxy Tab S8+ : a Black book cover shell will be added directly and free of charge to the basket. A recovery bonus of 150 euros is also available;
- the Galaxy Tab S8 : a black Book Cover is also available. On this model, the recovery bonus amounts to 100 euros.
How does the trade-in bonus work? For example, if you get rid of a 2021 iPad Pro to buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, your trade-in offer for this old tablet is 295 euros. Added to this are the 200 euros of additional recovery bonus. In the end, the bill drops by 495 euros and the Tab S8 Ultra only costs 724 euros. A nice reduction of around 40%.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra: the one that wants to replace your computer
Among the new tablets from Samsung, the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra literally stands out. Why ? Because its huge 14.6-inch screen makes it the largest tablet you can find on the market. A screen that has also been the center of all the attention of Samsung.
It is a 14.6-inch AMOLED panel, refreshes at 120 Hz and offers a definition of 2960 × 1848 pixels. During the test of this tablet, the editorial staff of Frandroid wrote: “ Rarely have I enjoyed watching content (movies, classic photos, articles, games, etc.) on a mobile device so much.“. As you will have understood, the screen of this tablet is a gem, in terms of its size but also its quality.
Despite its imposing size, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra remains pleasant to use. Its 726 grams are distributed through the chassis, allowing a good grip. The aluminum used for the chassis offers a refined design, while saving weight. Finally, the back of the tablet has a recess to accommodate the S-Pen, a touch stylus included.
This latest tool turns your tablet into a productivity machine. It has the particularity of being very precise, and should delight those who wish to draw. You can also use it to take notes, or remotely control the tablet (to scroll through PowerPoint slides for example). By connecting a keyboard and a trackpad to your tablet, you end up with a real working machine. Dex mode allows applications to be used in the same way as on a computer, with movable windows and a taskbar.
Applications that will run smoothly thanks to the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor that equips the tablet. This is the most powerful chip that can be found on an Android device today. It comes with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage in the standard version. A version of the tablet compatible with 5G is also available, for the most nomadic workers among you.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8, S8+ and S8 Ultra: what are the differences?
“It’s not the size that matters” unless you’re looking for differences between Samsung’s Tab S8 models. All these tablets have the same technical data sheet, but slightly different screens:
- the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 (from 769 euros) has an 11-inch 120 Hz LTPS screen;
- the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ (from 999 euros) has a 12.4-inch 120 Hz AMOLED screen
- the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra (from 1219 euros) is the most generously equipped with its 14.6-inch 120 Hz AMOLED panel.
In all three cases, the S-Pen stylus is included with the tablet, so you can get its full potential without adding a line to the bill.
What if mom doesn’t want a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8?
If your mother is not connected to a tablet or the models mentioned above are out of budget, several solutions are possible. Samsung offers many offers on other connected accessories:
- the Galaxy Watch4 40mm is 20 euros off, dropping it to 249 euros, and a 50 euro trade-in bonus is also available. Note that you can personalize the ideal Watch4 for your mum with the Bespoke versions (several types of straps available);
- the very good Galaxy Buds2 are offered at a reduction of 20 euros and go to 129 euros;
- the Galaxy Tab S7 FE sees its price drop by 100 euros in addition to offering a recovery bonus of 100 euros.
Regarding the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, it benefits from an additional trade-in bonus of 100 euros if you trade in an old tablet.