Registrations on file will remain open until June 5 and the courses will take place from June 20 to 27, with the aim of helping 48 French students to train for free in the latest technologies and to better understand the digital world around them.
Applications for 2022 for Talents Numériques are now open. This international program, active in France since 2011, offers students training in information technology with brand experts. Talents Numériques aims to provide students with a better understanding of digital technology to prepare them to meet the major societal challenges of tomorrow. The program promotes knowledge exchange and the creation of a community of young talents.
Registrations open in two stages
● Deadline for submitting advance applications known as “early birds”: May 8, 2022;
● Deadline for general applications: June 5, 2022;
● The results of the applications will be communicated by e-mail, on May 20 for the “early birds” and on June 10 for the other applications.
To applyjust send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents, in French or in English:
● His curriculum vitae;
● A transcript of records or the corresponding documents attesting to the quality of the academic file;
● A cover letter answering 4 questions:
1. Which project are you most proud of? How did you manage to manage successfully?
2. What is the most difficult professional experience you have had to manage? How did you manage to meet this challenge?
3. Why do you want to join the Talents Numériques program? What are your expectations ?
4. If you are selected, what do you think you can bring to this program and to the other participants?
● Optional: any other document that the candidate may deem relevant.
● Be a first or second cycle university student, or a student of a Grandes Ecoles;
● Have excellent academic results, an interest in information technologies, a desire to discover China and a thirst for learning;
● Have a good command of English (classes are missed in English);
● Have basic knowledge of information and communication technologies (preferable, but not mandatory).
Transportation and accommodation costs for selected students are covered by Huawei.
The 2022 program
Classes will take place in Paris, from Monday 20 to Monday 27 June. Selected students can follow the program below:
● Training on the latest advanced technologies such as 5G, cloud computing and artificial intelligence;
● An overview of Huawei’s history and technological developments including through virtual tours of Huawei’s exhibition halls, campuses and stores;
● Sessions by the company’s experts who share their points of view on many topics, from cybersecurity to digital transformation;
● Sessions on the most essential management practices. The following topics will be covered in particular: learning to work in a multicultural environment, understanding the strategic leadership model;
● Virtual tours of cultural sites to come true with Chinese culture.
Talents Numériques celebrates its 12th French edition
“Seeds for the Future” is a global initiative set up by Huawei in 2008 and rolled out in France in 2011, under the name “Talents Numériques”. The program was originally intended for students in engineering courses and was opened from 2020 to other specializations: political science, economics or management. Since its launch, more than 12,000 students in more than 130 countries – including 180 French people – have taken part in Talents Numériques.
“The Digital Talents training program developed by Huawei aims to increase the employability of the students who participate in it and to open up new trainees to them in France and around the world. Huawei wishes to encourage the emergence of young talents and above all to create an international community at the service of a smarter and more connected world.“, indicates Linda Han, general delegate of Huawei in France.
*This publi-editorial content is brought to you by Huawei. The editorial staff of Le Figaro Etudiant did not participate in the production of this article.