SHENZHENChina, May 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Recently, Huawei announced that it was named the 2022 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for WAN Edge Infrastructure, receiving this honor for the third year in a row. According to the Voice of the Customer report, Huawei’s SD-WAN received a total of 102 reviews and an overall rating of 4.9/5 stars from customers in different industries around the world in December 2021. Huawei’s SD-WAN is also designated as the “customer’s choice” in three categories: Midsize Business, Asia/Pacific, and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) in the same report. We believe such accolades are a testament to the broad acceptance of Huawei’s SD-WAN solution by customers around the world.
As of December 31, 2021, customers from a wide range of industries, such as finance, manufacturing and services, have thoroughly reviewed infrastructure products and solutions WANs of multiple vendors for functionality, deployment, operations and maintenance, and support.
Do you like cryptos and want to start trading? The eToro platform allows you to trade over 60 different cryptocurrencies!
For the first time, Gartner has ranked WAN infrastructure vendors into four quadrants based on user interest and adoption (x-axis) and overall rating (y-axis). Huawei scored 100% for “Willingness to Recommend”, and earned the highest overall rating of 4.9/5 stars. In our view, these impressive results have resulted in global customer recognition of Huawei’s SD-WAN in terms of industry position, scale of deployment, and market maturity.
The vast majority of feedback from customers who have chosen Huawei’s SD-WAN solution is overwhelmingly positive. Here are some excerpts:
- “We are very happy to have finally chosen Huawei SD-WAN. From the deployment results, Huawei’s SD-WAN can provide a very safe, secure and intelligent network connection solution. Their management of LAN-WAN convergence helps us reduce a lot of OPEX. — A client in the transport sector
- “Huawei’s SD-WAN team is very professional and responds quickly. Huawei’s SD-WAN team has always provided me with a very quick response and a good solution. The solution itself is very useful for visualizing the quality of the network. — A client in the financial sector
Huawei is an established player in the SD-WAN market, having served more than thousands of customers worldwide, including Italy, Spain, Japan, Thailand, Mexico and China. In March 2022, Huawei had been named a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant™ for WAN Edge Infrastructure for four consecutive years.
“We are delighted to be named Gartner Peer Insights’ Customers’ Choice for WAN Edge Infrastructure again in 2022. This is a testament to Huawei’s long-standing dedication and outstanding market performance in the area of SD. -PALE. We deeply appreciate the trust of all enterprise customers in our SD-WAN solution,” said Tongqiang Cao, Huawei SD-WAN Solution Manager “Looking forward, we will continue to innovate, provide faster network connectivity , more stable and smarter, and helps businesses accelerate their digital transformation with our SD-WAN solution providing better user experience. »
For more information on NetEngine AR routers and Huawei’s SD-WAN solution, visit Huawei’s SD-WAN website: https://e.huawei.com/en/solutions/business-needs/enterprise-network/sd-wan
1. “Voice of the Customer” from Gartner Peer Insights: WAN Edge Infrastructure, March 24, 2022
2. Gartner, Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure, 2021
1. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform. These opinions should not be construed as statements of fact and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of such content, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designations. Gartner research publications represent the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER, PEER INSIGHTS and MAGIC QUADRANT are trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Photo : https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1814260/image_1.jpg