Huawei has been meeting its French customers and partners since March 29 and until May 5, 2022, in order to present to them its latest technologies, products and solutions for digital transformation and optimization of energy management. After stopping in Strasbourg, Nantes, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Lyon and Limoges, the roadshow continues in Paris, Lille, Nice and Marseille.
Visitors will be able to discover a wide range of technological applications in areas such as campus networks, WAN or data centers, as well as industrial applications in various sectors: education, health, telecoms, commerce, etc.
Here are some of the created solutions that will be exhibited:
- The solution Huawei Cloud Campus 3.0 was designed to make it easy to build a high-quality campus network with smart, completely wireless cloud technology, delivering a “300 Mbps @ Everywhere” experience. The solution notably integrates Huawei AirEngine Wi-Fi 6, which is part of AI roaming and smart antenna technologies to achieve completely wireless continuous networking. When it comes to switches, Huawei innovates with optical-electric Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology that enables PoE power at ultra-long distances. Powered by this technology, the access points are not damaged even in the event of an unexpected local power failure on the network. Fiber innovation, coupled with Wi-Fi6, also significantly improves the carbon footprint of campuses.
- Huawei’s hyper-converged data center networking solution, CloudFabric 3.0 is ideal for creating compute and storage networks that are based on an all-Ethernet architecture and able to handle traffic without packet loss. This solution also sets itself apart by offering lifecycle network automation and an intelligent network-wide operation and maintenance (O&M) system, which helps reduce operating costs ( OPEX) by up to 30% and drive smart business upgrades.
- The solution Huawei energy saving enables businesses to monitor a building’s operating status and manage energy intelligently and efficiently. Will expose the solution Double digital co-developed with Ubiant.
- The solution OceanStor Pacific Mass Data Storage helps businesses unlock the value of large volumes of data, providing diverse storage for applications such as virtualization, big data analytics, high performance computing (HPC), video, content repository , backup and archiving.
- The solution OceanProtect backup storage is the result of Huawei’s approach to backup: a shift to Flash-to-Flash-to-Anything (F2F2X). It offers optimal performance, stability and reliability, allowing companies to efficiently safeguard their data while using the total cost of ownership (TCO).
You can also benefit from the Fast Track offer:
Indeed, in this period marked by supply difficulties in the IT sector, why wait?
Huawei you offer delivery within 2 weeks of a selection of AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 switches and access points that are currently on sale. Order to receive your equipment within 15 days!
To find out more, visit our dedicated Fast Track page.
Digital and green – Transitioning to a new value together
Huawei provides innovative information and communications technology (ICT) and a comprehensive product portfolio to help organizations build a robust IT infrastructure. Over the past decades, Huawei has focused on reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions through continuous investment in R&D.
To register: To register: https://e.huawei.com/fr/special_topic/event/2022q1/2203-weu-france-roadshow